Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Underwater Friend

For a very select few, this is the long awaited short film Underwater Friend. It has been a few months in the making, or rather, we shot the video in August and just finalized the script last week, did the voice over, transitions and audio tweaking the past few days.

Anyhoo, I think it is simply hilarious. But be warned. That's all I'm going to say. Enjoy.

As always, enjoy the movie here, or go to my Mobile Me page to see a better resolution:




2 comments:

  1. Hahahahahahahaha Ah Scott we need to make a movie together dude,
    Thats cool that you filmed underwater
    And I love the french shorts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks lucas. we should make a flick sometime. I'm always game. Your Doritos commercial is great, I hope you guys win. That'd be sweet.

    ReplyDelete